Nebraska DMV Test Prep
Use the following NE(Nebraska) DMV practice tests to study for your DMV permit test, driver’s license test, and/or senior citizens’ refresher test.
Depending on your study style, you can choose to study by individual topics, do a DMV permit test simulation, and/or challenge yourself to the ultimate DMV marathon test that includes all of the test questions for Nebraska.
What is the minimum age to apply for a driving permit in Nebraska?
- You may apply for your school’s learner’s permit (LPE) as early as age 14.
- You may apply for your School Permit (SCP) if you are between the ages of 14 and 16. You must have held your LPE or LPD for at least 2 months before applying for this sort of permit.
- You may apply for your LPD Learner’s permit starting at age 15.
- You may apply for your Provisional Operator’s Permit (POP) starting at age 16.
What documents will I need to submit when applying for a driver's license in Nebraska?
- One Form of ID
- Two forms of Address Verification
- Proof of Social Security Number
How do I contact my nearest Nebraska DMV office?
On the Nebraska permit test, what will I be tested on?
What is the best way to study for the Nebraska permit test?
Is driver’s education required in order to get an Nebraska learner’s permit?
Is there a mobile Nebraska DMV Practice Test app for my iPhone/iPad and/or android device(s)?
How many questions are on the Nebraska DMV Test?
What's the passing mark for the Nebraska DMV Test?
How do I sign up for my permit test in Nebraska?
Which DMV office should I go to take my permit test in Nebraska?
How do I pass the Nebraska permit test?
There are 25 multiple choice questions on the permit test. You need to get at least 80% in order to pass. Remember, You are NOT allowed to use the driver’s handbook during your permit test. You are being tested on your ability to recall the rules of the road. Prepare yourself before you go in and you will see that you can do well without the manual.
I failed my Nebraska permit test, what should I do?
I passed my Nebraska permit test! Now what?
You can get ready for the road test by either completing a driver safety course approved by the DMV or completing at least 50 hours of behind-the-wheel driving and have a certification form signed by a licensed driver age 21 or older.